Job Positions in Graphic Design
Internships help you learn about and gain practical experience in the industry you wish to go in. Here you will find opportunities for the Graphic Design area for your career.
You will learn how to deal with various components regarding graphic design, not only design but understanding clients creative needs as well.
Do you need experience? or are you unsure of the career path you want to take?
Sutherlandsites will help and guide you so that you will be able to complete and understand the importance of a brand and selling it to the audience.
Graphic Designer Internship Requirements
- Able to use Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Basic understanding of other simple editing platforms such as Canva, Powerpoint and Mailchimp
- Ability to draw rough sketches and draft concepts
- Creative thinking
- Own Transport
- Teachable Spirit
- Laptop (benefit but not required)
- Adobe Software Licence (benefit but not required)
- Basic Video Editing (benefit but not required)
- Examples of sketches, drawings, paintings, Designs, Illustrations etc…
Ideal candidates for Internships or Employment
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Own Designing PC or laptop (benefit but not required)
- Basic Knowledge of Premier Pro video editing
- examples of Photo’s taken or edited
- Must have a drive to work
- Teachable spirit
- Basic understanding of WordPress website development (or willing to learn)
- Creative thinker
- Own transport
How do the Internships work?
The internship will take place after an interview and an agreement between the candidate and the head of Sutherlandsites. Once an agreement has been reached the candidate will start work as an intern at their earliest convenience.
The Internship will last up to 2-3 months depending on performance and results of the candidate. Should the candidate be accepted, a further meeting will take place to discuss contract terms and benefits for working at Sutherlandsites.
Location of work
Sutherlandsites is a small start up business yet relatively successful for its size. For now the candidate will work from Johannesburg South at a home based office in the Rispark area.
You may also be interested in:
Web Developer Internships – CLICK HERE
Marketing and Sales Internships – CLICK HERE
For More Information about the company please CLICK HERE